Types And Benefits Of Masterbatch
Masterbatch has now become an integral part of our everyday life. The plastics products which we use on a daily basis gets its color from masterbatch. Thy are composed of excessive chemistry accessory ingredient, carrier resin and dispersants. And color masterbatch is made up of ultra quantity of pigments which transmits equally in the resin. Masterbatches are polymer granulates and are usually considered to be magnificent processing materials. Unlike fluids, pastes or powder, these products guarantee optimum level of process stability. Nonetheless, to ensure the best quality, you need to choose the best masterbatch manufacturers in India and KKPC is a leading manufacturer of polymer compounds and Masterbatches in Eastern India certified with ISO 9001:2008.
Types of Masterbatch:
- Color Masterbatch
- White Masterbatch
- Black Masterbatch
- Additive Masterbatch
- Special Effect Masterbatch
- Filler Masterbatch
The benefits of masterbatch can be summarized as follows:
- Using masterbatches is extremely cost-effective. They color the polymers and also helps the plastic manufacturing companies to save a good amount.
- Easy to use, masterbatches ensure a dirt-free and healthy production eliminating the health risk that is involved in using powder pigments.
- The amount of waste produced is minimized when using masterbatches for production.
- Unlike using powder pigments, masterbatches have no trial and error method and can easily achieve the desired color with complete safety.
In order to enjoy the benefits offered by the product, you need to select the best who has been in the industry of masterbatch manufacturing for years now. And KKPC, is one of the leading companies in India which has 25years of experience in Masterbatch Manufacturing